Meet Katerina – ACV Varadero Rep
July 5, 2016 | By Megan Cheung |
Get the skinny on Varadero from someone who knows it best – our on-site destination rep, Katerina!
2. How long have you been an ACV destination rep?
Since December 2014.
3. What does your role involve?
Be available to try and help the customer in whatever they might need. Give information briefings, provide assistance and offer tour info.
4. What do you love most about your job?
Meeting and helping different people every day.
5. Describe Varadero in 3 words.
Relax, safe and fun.
6. What is a surprising fact about Varadero?
16 km of white sand and amazing blue water.
7. What local dish do you recommend and where is the best place to try it?
Grilled lobster at Varadero ’60.
8. Where is your favourite spot to watch the sunset?
At the Varadero Golf Club.
9. What is a must-do?
The Crucero del Sol excursion – it’s a full day trip by catamaran with open bar, seafood for lunch, dolphin encounters, snorkelling, and a visit to the beautiful island Cayo Blanco.