December 2, 2013 | By Travel Bug |
What to experience at Sandals LaSource Grenada
Nine distinct restaurants serve specialties from around the world, around the clock, including Butch’s Chophouse, a savory steakhouse, a first for Sandals Resorts.
3 Distinct Villages
225 elegant rooms and luxurious suites in three distinct villages: the tropical Pink Gin Village, the extravagant Italian Village, and premium suites in the South Seas Village.
Journey down the pathway to pampering at the Red Lane® Spa, where classic European rituals are reinterpreted with the truly distinct essence of the Caribbean.
The clearest turquoise waters in the world invite you to dive in, sail away and indulge in a vast array of watersports, including unlimited scuba diving for certified divers. All included as part of Sandals’ Luxury® Included Vacation.
Experience your Luxury Included® Vacation for two people in love at 15 Sandals Resorts in the most beautiful destinations across the Caribbean.
Where to stay at Sandals LaSource Grenada
Italian Oceanview Penthouse One Bedroom SkyPool Butler Suite with Veranda Tranquility Soaking Tub
Perched atop the Italian Village, these magnificently oversized suites feature a full living room with butler pantry and a soaking tub on the balcony.
South Seas Millionaire One Bedroom Butler Suite with Infinity Edge Pool Sanctuary
From your luxurious suite with the most exceptional features, step into a private grotto including an outdoor shower and infinity-edged plunge pool.
What not to miss in Grenada
Sip, Sail and Savor—Snorkeling Champagne Lobster Cruise
Snorkel at the world-famous Underwater Sculpture Park, feast on lobster, sip Champagne and sail away into the sunset on a 60-foot Island Routes catamaran.
Deep Sea Full-Day Sport Fishing
Hop aboard and let the captain and crew take you to the very best spots to catch Blue Marlin, Dorado, Big Yellowfin Tuna and Sailfish.
- Grenada produces 40% of the world’s nutmeg (among other spices like cinnamon and cloves), hence its nickname, the Spice Island.
- At the River Antoine Rum Distillery, visitors can watch as rum is made in much the same manner that it was in the 18th century.
Need to know
- Language: English is the official language.
- Weather: Between 24 and 30ºC.
- Electricity: 220-240 Volts
- Transfers: Within minutes from the airport, complimentary resort transfer included.
- Flights: Non-stop flight from Toronto aboard Air Canada (5.5 hours).
- Currency: East Caribbean dollar (XCD). The US dollar is also generally accepted.
- Famous landmark: St. George’s Market Square, a gathering place for buying and selling produce and spices.